The work comprised of internal material alterations, repairs and other refurbishment works to the interior of the church, including the removal of later (c.1957) elements such as internal partitions, raised concrete floors, modern ceilings etc. insertion of new partitions, doors, ceilings etc. to form new wc, kitchenette, prayer room/store, insertion of new glazed partition to form new lobby area with canopy over, new removable stage extension to existing altar, minor alterations to existing altar dais, altar rails, pulpit and associated base, removal of modern and earlier pews and other minor alterations, repairs and conservation works to existing fabric including, decoration, floor finishes, timber wall cladding and ceilings.
Upgrading works comprised of the removal of and alterations to existing services and new services including new lighting, new under floor heating and above floor heating, minor repairs to the roof, upgrading to valleys and flashing, repairs to rain water goods, repairs to glazing, upgrade to existing flat roof areas, upgrades to landscaping and other associated repair works. The works were complete with new free-standing signage to front facade. (protected structure).